- How to be an Anti-Racist, by Ibrim X Kendi, PhD
- Fearing the Black Body, by Sabrina Strings, PhD
- The New Jim Crow, by Michelle Alexander, JD
- Me and White Supremacy Workbook, by Layla Saad
- A More Beautiful and Terrible History: The Uses and Misuses of Civil Rights History, by Jeanne Theoharis, PhD
- The Half that Has Never Been Told, Edward Baptist, PhD
And then I took a workshop from Chrissy King. She’s a fitness author who has a master’s degree in social work, and has been doing amazing work on anti-racism, diversity, and inclusion, in the fitness industry, for years.
So, Ibrim X Kendi I’m digging into the most, his book, podcasts, and articles. Also discussing his book with a group at work. The first history book I’m listening to on audio. I’m slowly working my way through all of it a little at a time.